Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Favorite Life Choice

So this particular dish didn't actually involve much cooking. However, I did find a new way (through recommendation) to adjust frozen food and make it so much more than it was. Observe.

Trader Joe's sells these delicious cheese and pesto stuffed gnocchi in the frozen section. Normally, one just boils them and serves them up. These I boiled until they floated, then sauteed them for one minute on each side with garlic powder and parsley. Oh. Man. Crispy and crunchy on the outside, and creamy and delicious on the inside. If you're not much of an intricate cook, or if you just don't have the time/energy to whip up an elaborate meal, these babies could very well save your life.

I've been making a concerted effort at eating better, and this latest discovery isn't helping. Still, I keep telling my hips it was worth it.

No comments: